Deuteronomy 31:8

"The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31:8







Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Itinerary

Today I finally got the e-mail I had been anxiously awaiting...my flight information!

7/20/10: Fly from MSP to Atlanta EARLY in the am
Arrive in ATL in the mid-morning
"Staging" at the hotel...this period will include some short, but intense training sessions and submitting any last forms

7/21/10 Check-out of hotel
Go to clinic for any last minute immunizations
Evening fly out to ZAMBIA!!! (Only one stop in South Africa before arriving in Lusaka)

So after all that I will be in Lusaka the night of the 22nd....I'm not sure what the time change is yet. I'll add that to my list of "things to figure out..."

And one of the most exciting things is that my cost of this is $0.

3 comments:

  1. $0 as compared to $3200...yes, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this whole zambia thing is finally real, huh? weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! i'm so excited for you! how in the world did your $3200 trip go down to $0.00?! That's amazing! Praying for you as your prepare to leave!

    ReplyDelete