Deuteronomy 31:8

"The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31:8







Monday, June 14, 2010

Written Sentiments Are Welcomed!

Are you thinking, "Emily, if you don't have regular Internet access and no phone how will I ever keep in contact with you?" Well I am here to tell you, no fear you can WRITE to me with a classic old pen and paper!

For at least the first couple months you can write to me at:

Emily Skurla/PCT
Peace Corps
P.O. Box 50707
Lusaka, Zambia

Just be sure to write "Air Mail" and "Par Avion" to ensure that it makes it across the ocean :)
And if you want to give me a letter before I leave to take with me that would also be much appreciated :)

Just think how fun it will be to have a trans-continental pen pal?!

4 comments:

  1. I'll make blog updates for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do i write "air mail" and "par avion" .. under your address?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just on the outside of the envelope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Emily. I appreciate the gut instinct and drive which is taking you to that part of the world. You can make it; thanks for your commitment to serve the needy and the poor. I am sure that you will also learn a lot.

    Bedassa

    ReplyDelete