Deuteronomy 31:8

"The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31:8







Thursday, July 22, 2010

SOUTH AFRICA!

So currently I am supposed to be in Zambia, but our flight to J-berg was late leaving and took longer than anticipated so we are staying at a hotel here in J-Berg. It's very nice and I am so excited for the opportunity for another shower...or possibly 2 :) So part of our group is now leaving at 10:50am, and others are TBD. I am one of the lucky to go at 10:50.

The flight over here went really well...it didn't seem like 16 hours at all. I was able to watch the latest Matt Damon flick, Green Zone so I was very excited. They had SOOOO many movie options that I almost didn't want to sleep. But no worries I slept for probably like 6+ hours on and off throughout the flight. I also was able to listen to Justin Bieber one final time. Thank you Delta.

Everything is still going great thus far and I am glad I'm finally here in Africa :)

Not sure when I will be able to update next, but know that I'm safe and I will write as soon as I can!

Also in the hotel they're playing Dave Matthews....I wonder if he is some sort of local hero?

Peace and Blessings, peace and blessings

3 comments:

  1. oh.my.god. i love you and this entry. sounds like you're having a good time :) enjoy south africa!

    bieber fever for life, girl.

    travel mercies <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad your flight went so well- I told you international flights are saaweeet. And you even got to see your favorites for one last time- Matt and Leo! I think Jake should go to South Africa to see Dave's homeland. Miss you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude,I didn't know dave matthews was from south africa?

    ReplyDelete