Deuteronomy 31:8

"The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31:8







Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thank You

Also I need to say a huge HUGE thank you to all of you who have supported me through this whole process. I have been talking with some other volunteers who have people all along the way telling them that they can't go, they won't make it, they aren't strong enough. I was so sad to hear this and it hit me how blessed I am to have friends and family who are excited for me, supporting me, encouraging me, and praying for me. So thank you for making me feel loved and encouraged :)

2 comments:

  1. This experience has "Emily Skurla" written aaaall over it. As much as I'll miss you, I can't imagine you NOT going .. you're gonna do SO great! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel just hit the nail on the head. I couldn't have said it better myself....this is all you girl!

    ReplyDelete